Saturday, March 31, 2012

C4K March

Aycan

friendship

Wrote a beautiful poem about what friendship means to her.

If your friendship is a real one that means it will never ever die! I have a friend ship and this is what I will say to her, I will always be beside you, until the very end, wiping all your tears away, being your best friend. I’ll smile when you smile, I will always feel the pain you do! If you cry a single tear I promise I will cry too! That is how strong our friendship is AND IT ALWAYS WILL!

My comment to Aycan: I absolutely love this poem. Did you write this beautiful poem by yourself? I can feel the compassion and the love this poem has for a friend. I know this feeling as well. I have a friend that I have know since 1984, which is twenty-eight years. Her name is Cindy and she lives in Tuscaloosa, Alabama and is a paramedic. She has even saved my life. Aycan, I look forward to reading more of your poetry. Keep up the great work

100 Word Challenge

A photograph was taken in the National Museum of Scotland in Edinburg and you had to write a creative story in a 100 words that you might be linked to the photo.

National Museum of Scotland in Edinburg


This photo looks like a planet that collapsed under the force of the gravity of its core. The core itself became unstable and compressed all the mass of the planet into this round shaped ball. The round shape is because it uses the least amount of surface, as water would form a round bubble if you would pour it in outer space. The massive heat that the friction caused when the molecules got compressed causes the white color.

1 comment:

  1. Linda,

    How lucky are you to get to enjoy such a beautiful piece of writing? Aycan seems incredibly talented! Good job on your post; I didn't find any grammatical errors and it was very easy to read. Keep up the good work!

    April C.

    ReplyDelete